- Needed to prove biological relationship
- DNA sample collection sites in 50 states
- Testing performed at our lab — not outsourced
- Affordable price and fast turnaround
- Various payment options available
- Friendly, customer-focused staff
- Experienced & knowledgeable
- Confidentiality & Privacy Ensured
- Assists you through the entire testing process
Request An Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
For a paternity test, who needs to be tested?
It is preferable to test a child, alleged father and the mother of the child. However testing is possible without the mother’s sample… Read full answer →
Are buccal (cheek) swabs as accurate as blood samples?
Yes, buccal (cheek) swabs and blood samples provide results with the same degree of accuracy. Since cheek swabs are easy and painless… Read full answer →
How do I get an Immigration DNA test done for a family member who lives in another country?
The U.S. Embassy will contact your family member to schedule an appointment, collect and ship your relative’s samples to BRT in the U.S…. Read full answer →
BRT Labs Address & Phone #
BRT Laboratories, Inc.
400 W. Franklin Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Toll-Free: (800) 765-5170
Click On Map for Directions
View Larger Map